Tuesday, July 5, 2011

"Broken Controllers" Classifies Me as a Sports Writer

I noticed that one of these content aggregation sites subscribed to an RSS feed of my blog. I can't think of any reason I should mind.

This blog is averaging about 35 visits per day, nothing to write home about, although a bit better than last year's average of 20 per day. I interpret my blog as a journal that I share with strangers Just Because. I don't even know all the reasons why. At least on a blog, there is a chance someone other than myself might read one of my entries, if only by accident. There is also a chance they might benefit by doing so, although I'm not placing any bets on it.

However, this aggregation site classified me in a forum called "Sports Club," which I find amusing. When have I ever blogged about sports? I think Philosophy, Politics, or even Computers/Internet would be more appropriate. I doubt they have a Dungeon Crawl forum.

Well, at least one question is settled, that of whether Broken Controllers' webmaster ever bothered reading anything on my blog before subscribing to an RSS feed.
by igor 04:20 4 replies by igor 09:32 0 comments

No comments:

techlorebyigor is my personal journal for ideas & opinions