Tuesday, January 8, 2013

AIG's Ingrates

The Federal government bailed out AIG, and as thanks, AIG is going to sue the government because it didn't like every aspect of the bailout terms. Can you remember the last loan agreement that you liked in every detail?

The leadership of AIG notes, "Our duty isn't to the country, it is to the shareholder."

Come to think of it, maybe we should all sue the government, because it ain't doing for us just what we want, when we want it.

I've got a solid case. Instead of my education at the public school, I preferred my education to have been on a beach in Hawaii, two hours a day, with six hours a day recess, because play is so important, as pediatricians have discovered.

Instead of the old battle-axes I had for teachers, my teacher should have been a good-looking young college graduate that wore shorts and a tee shirt, with the tee shirt being entirely optional.

For lunch, instead of the abominable cafeteria food they fed us--leathery soybean burgers with greasy tater tots as "vegetables"--replace that with chocolate milk and a choice of fresh lobster, rib eye steak, ribs, scallops, or fried chicken every day.

I doubt my legal case would get very far, because I can't afford fancy lawyers like AIG's ingrates. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you-- AIG! --AGH! --I think they bit the middle finger I was giving them.Post a Comment
by igor 04:20 4 replies by igor 09:32 0 comments

No comments:

techlorebyigor is my personal journal for ideas & opinions