Saturday, September 24, 2011

I Pity Young Men

I pity young men, who listen to crap rap and avoid the oldies, for they will not know Dinah Washington.

If you my reader are such a young man, then I challenge you to listen to the following:

  1. Destination Moon
  2. Baby Won't You Please Come Home
  3. Do Nothin' Til You Hear From Me
  4. No Hard Feelings
  5. It's a Mean Old Man's World
  6. I Used to Love You
  7. Let Me Be the First to Know
  8. Nobody Knows the Way I Feel
  9. Don't Say Nothin' At All
  10. You've Been a Good Old Wagon
  11. Bill
  12. No One Man
  13. Me and My Gin
  14. You're Nobody Til You Love Somebody

Dinah Washington was the best jazz female vocalist of the 20th century.
by igor 04:20 8 replies by igor 09:32 6 comments

No comments:

techlorebyigor is my personal journal for ideas & opinions