Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Like George Lopez and Kathy Griffin

Celebrity motormouths Kathy Griffin and George Lopez are adorable. I think the two of them would make super-babies.

It's a pity Kathy is past the child-bearing years. The world will be deprived of her progeny. So much worse for the poor old world. I would like to ask her why she didn't. It is the only question that occurs to me when I watch her.

She is a rare flower that only blooms once in a hundred years. The nineteenth century had George Sand. Perhaps Kathy is the spiritual sister of George Sand. Or maybe she is not quite as deep. Sand laid Chopin.

Griffin is quick and as cunning as the best of them. I also believe she is good, although it is a choice; she could have been wicked if she had wished to be so. There is genuine goodness in her heart, a warmth that makes her attractive to those who value such a thing.
by igor 04:20 8 replies by igor 09:32 6 comments

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait, George Lopez? The guy who bitches constantly that America--and especially Hollywood--are "biased" against Latinos?
Despite, of course, being ABLE to bitch about it on TV--6 years longer than most of us--essentially proving his premise flawed?
And somehow not seeing that "Latinos" have done plenty to create this "bias" against them in America...

techlorebyigor is my personal journal for ideas & opinions