Thursday, December 13, 2012

Stepping Into Her Bones

I've been reading about a page a day of a self-published autobiography about a straight, white, devout Christian woman of no special renown who grew up in America. It is the bathroom read. To my surprise, I have enjoyed stepping into her bones and seeing the world through her eyes. I am beginning to feel a desire to start a novel. There is nothing stopping me. Perhaps I will create a similar character.Post a Comment
by igor 04:20 4 replies by igor 09:32 0 comments

2 comments:

Deacon Solomon said...

I used to be a technical writer before I got disabled. Now I read and write a lot of book reviews. If you're a reader, maybe we can be friends?

Thanks for responding to me on the Mint forums. I'm the one with hardware compatibility problems and I go by another name there. The rest of the world knows me as Deacon Solomon.

You can email me as Deacon Solomon .

igor said...

Sure, that sounds good to me. I'm a reader. It's odd that one asks whether someone is a reader. Used to be that everybody read. I guess that is a sign o' the times. I should put up my favorite authors under the "favorites" heading here on the blog.

I will check back on the Linux Mint forums today. You may email me anytime, my address is on the right-hand side on this blog.

techlorebyigor is my personal journal for ideas & opinions