Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Sigel

After everyone had gone to sleep, I walked into the dark woods. A fell voice that I recognized called unto me, saying, “Pray, what do you desire? Is it power? Power over men, power over nature, power over life and death. Surely you want power, mortal.”

"Everyone wants power, that much is true, but I already have what is needed.”

There was a long pause as the Shadow weighed my words. Then the voice spoke again. “If not power, then knowledge. Would you learn the secrets of the world? I see much of what was, what is, and what is yet to pass.”

“So you have said, but you lied to me about the Morning Star. It is not accursed, but brings light to the hidden things of darkness.”

The Shadow said, “You should not speak this way to me, because I can destroy you.”

In my left hand was the Sigel. This I revealed, and light surrounded me. "Can you destroy the light? The light spans alpha and omega and all the points in between, and I am joined into the light. There is no end to me and no beginning. Come to me, you will be my servant now.”

And so the darkness joined into the light, and the light shone ever brighter and stronger than before.
by igor 04:20 4 replies by igor 09:32 0 comments

3 comments:

Alicia Nordwell said...

This story has appeared on a gay fiction site I admin for. I cannot match the information of the author to anything on this blog, nor can I find any contact information for you. Unfortunately, if you are the same person I cannot approve that message until I'm assured you're the same person by you contacting me or replying to this comment with the name of the site and the username you are using there. If you're not that person, please let me know as well. We protect author rights to the best of our ability, and this is part of our checks to assure authors aren't posting work they don't hold copyright to. Thank you!

igor said...

No worries, this is a rather drak story, but my cat likes it.

Alicia Nordwell said...

Thank you!

techlorebyigor is my personal journal for ideas & opinions