Monday, October 25, 2010

Malware Attack Site

I came across a malware attack site today at bigbestmovie [dot] com, namely i g o r.film.bigbestmovie [dot] com/i g o r gay/. The accursed thing took over my browser. A text query popped up ordering me to do an immediate "security scan". When I exited my browser and then reloaded my browser, the window popped up again, suggesting a malware infection.

I learned today that whenever you encounter a malware site, report it at
http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/report_badware/ , so that it can be removed from Google results.
by igor 04:20 4 replies by igor 09:32 0 comments

2 comments:

PCCare247 said...

Hi, Thanks for sharing this information. Now I can report any bad content to google.

igor said...

Good! I'm glad it helped.

techlorebyigor is my personal journal for ideas & opinions