Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Prophet Mohammed and His Dogs

A French satirical magazine was firebombed for posting a picture of the Prophet Mohammed.

Frequent incidents like this around the world have left me with a low opinion of Islam and its practitioners, whether "moderate" or not. I have yet to hear about anything very good in the world being done by a Muslim that does not, either as its primary or secondary objective, further the narrow interests of the Islamic mafia.

I'd place a picture of the Prophet Mohammed on this blog if I could find a good one. The West will not place curbs on freedom of speech. It is the Muslims who need to adjust to our way of life, not the other way around. Otherwise, they should go to Iran or Saudi Arabia, depending upon their particular flavor of Islam.
by igor 04:20 8 replies by igor 09:32 6 comments

No comments:

techlorebyigor is my personal journal for ideas & opinions