Monday, May 2, 2011

Bin Laden's Bin Deaden

At least one troublemaker in the world met his end last night. Hats off to the brave soldiers that slew Bin Laden. I'm willing to wager that there are hundreds of millions of people that would have pulled the trigger on Bin Laden, including yours truly. Our newly minted heroes have bragging rights for life, unless sworn to secrecy.

Questioning the legality of the assault does not interest me. If Bin Laden and cohorts were shot in their sleep, fair enough. One need only consider their admitted actions, capabilities, and intentions. They would have done worse. They did not honor the rules of war. Such a policy is not without consequences.

I'm tired of hearing about the radical Islamists. Their political and social views are medieval. Now that Bin Laden's Bin Deaden, I hope we can get the hell out of that lunatic asylum known as the Middle East in the near future and save some money for spending on these United States. The United States is where the United States should focus its attention and resources.
by igor 04:20 4 replies by igor 09:32 0 comments

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bin Laden does not interest me

igor said...

Me neither. He was an idiot pure and simple. I hope his execution hastens our exit from the money-pit known as the Middle East.

techlorebyigor is my personal journal for ideas & opinions