Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Demonspawn Fighter

In Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, I have a new favorite race/class combination: Demonspawn Fighter. After the Ecumenical Temple is discovered, I choose Trog and become a Berserker. Why not begin as a Berserker in the first place? Fighters begin with valuable experience in Fighting, Armour, and Shields, which are difficult areas for Demonspawn to acquire experience. They come equipped with a regular shield and a decent suit of armour. In addition, the Fighter gets to choose his weapon, whereas the Berserker receives an Axe. I prefer my Demonspawn to train in Maces & Flails for the possibility that it might find a Demon Whip, for which it enjoys racial bonuses.
by igor 04:20 4 replies by igor 09:32 0 comments

No comments:

techlorebyigor is my personal journal for ideas & opinions